Saturday, November 3, 2007

Since The Last Time



WOW! Who knew? Arrested Development just came out with a new album a few days ago - after 12 years. I've always been a fan. I'm listening to the album for the first time right now -- so far, it's good. Nothing life altering, at least yet (and songs like "People Everyday", "Mr. Wendal" and "Natural" really were life altering for me back in the day - I still listen to those songs, actually). But anyway, I like this new album. It is making me bop around in my seat and feel good despite having to spend my Saturday doing statistics. I hope they tour with this album - wouldn't an Arrested Development show be fun!?

p.s. they borrow from Los Lonely Boys' hit in the song "How Far Is Heaven?", and it makes the hook all new again and works! I also like "Miracles" and "Sunshine so far.

No comments: