Thursday, May 10, 2007

Go to Idolator For Leak of Common Track

Geoff, that means you! ;)

Seriously, "The People" is really good. I can't wait for the whole album. Julianne told me I'm gonna love it, including (especially) a track feat. Lily Allen... ooh, can't wait!

For a track-by-track preview, see The Fader .

And, yes, he's been accused of being a bit corny (Gap commercial) / reportedly has carried a notebook that proclaims "God Is Love" to his hosted listening sessions... but I gotta tell you... I could be accused of being inspired at times:

Little kids (they get me EVERY time):
I want to be a governor...
I want to be a doctor...
I want to be a ballet dancer...
I want to be a Aaaastronaut!...
I want to be a... gym teacher...
I want to be a DUCK...
I want to be the first African-American female President
I want to be a police officer...
I want to be a suuperstar!
Deep wise "Pops":
Be...
be here, ... be there,
be that, ... be this
Be grateful for life, be grateful to life
Be gleeful everyday,
for being the best swimmer among 500,000...
Amen!

AND, like Julianne, I will never get tired of the song "Faithful".

No comments: